This privacy statement was last changed on December 23, 2019, last checked on December 23, 2019, and applies to citizens of the United States.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://slingmax.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
1. Purpose and categories of data
- A first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town
- An email address
- A telephone number
- IP address
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to other recipients for the following purposes:
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
3. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Our website responds to and supports the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field. If you turn DNT on in your browser, those preferences are communicated to us in the HTTP request header, and we will not track your browsing behavior.
6. Third party websites
7. Amendments to this privacy statement
8. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the following:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that consumer:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
- Denying goods or services to the consumer.
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer, if the consumer exercises the consumer’s privacy rights.
- Suggesting that the consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. However, nothing prohibits us from charging a consumer a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
- A business that receives a verifiable request from a consumer to delete the consumer’s personal information pursuant to subdivision (a) of this section shall delete the consumer’s personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the consumer’s personal information from their records.
- A business or a service provider shall not be required to comply with a consumer’s request to delete the consumer’s personal information if it is necessary for the business or service provider to maintain the consumer’s personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- (Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
9. Selling and disclosure of personal data to third parties
We have not sold consumers’ personal data in the preceding 12 months.
A list of the categories we have disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months:
- Internet activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer's interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
11. Contact details
Slingmax® Rigging Solutions
205 Bridgewater Road, Aston, PA 19014
Phone number: (610) 485-8500
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
BackupsPer the functionality of this plugin, backups of your website files and/or database are created and stored locally on your server and/or remotely on 3rd party servers based on the settings of this plugin. Archives can include, but are not limited to, file and database assets, including hashed passwords, 3rd party data, uploads and user information. These backups are stored to provide critical functionality of this plugin.
CookiesCookies are used to handle importing and restoring backups.
Plugin SettingsSome plugin settings ask for an email address or login credentials to 3rd party services. This is stored to provide functional features to the plugin.
Recent ActivityThis plugin tracks dates, times and actions of successful and unsuccessful backups and remote data transfers. This is stored to help make the plugin better and assist with troubleshooting problems.
LoggingThis plugin logs some personal information such as email addresses, usernames, database and server information. This is stored to help make the plugin better and assist with troubleshooting problems.
How long we retain your data
BackupsBackup retention is completely up to the website owner. This can vary from less than one minute to indefinitely.
CookiesCookies used during the restore/import process expire after 24 hours.
Plugin SettingsSettings are retained indefinitely until they are changed or removed manually.
Where we send your data
BackupsBackups are not automatically sent to remote destinations automatically, however backups can be configured to be sent to third-party servers.
How we protect your data
BackupsBackup zip files are stored with hashed file names to prevent filename guessing and directory browsing is disabled.
What third parties we receive data from
Backup DestinationsBackups can be sent to third-party destination servers, including but not limited to:
EWWW Image Optimizer
By default, the EWWW Image Optimizer does not store any personal data nor share it with anyone.If you accept user-submitted images and use the API or Easy IO, those images may be transmitted to third-party servers in foreign countries. If Backup Originals is enabled, images are stored for 30 days. Otherwise, no images are stored on the API for longer than 30 minutes. Suggested API Text: User-submitted images may be transmitted to image compression servers in the United States and stored there for up to 30 days. Suggested Easy IO Text: User-submitted images that are displayed on this site will be transmitted and stored on a global network of third-party servers (a CDN).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
CookiesSuggested text: Some forms on this site require the use of Google's reCAPTCHA service before they can be submitted. If you consent to use Google's reCAPTCHA service, a cookie is created that stores your consent. This cookie deletes itself after thirty days. Suggested text: Visiting the login page sets a temporary cookie that aids compatibility with some alternate login methods. This cookie contains no personal data and expires after 1 hour.
Security LogsSuggested text: The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 14 days.