- Mechanical / Rigging Considerations
- Minimum Pin Diameter Recommendations
- Environmental Considerations and Fiber Properties
- Inspection Before Use
7. When placing multiple Twin-Path® Slings in hardware, place the slings directly on top of each other or side by side.
- Check-Fast® Inspection System provides a pass/fail (Go/No Go) inspection. If overloaded the External Warning Indicator disappears before the sling fails.
- The separate inner cover shows red for warning that the sling is damaged and should be taken out of service for repair.
- Twin-Path® Slings are repaired with patches. Each sling is proof tested after any type of repair.
- Older slings may have two kinds of indicators. Tell-Tails warn of overload and Fiber Optics warn of core yarn damage.